1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Score and fold your cardstock at 5-1/2″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Watercolor Paper. This is for your background.
3. Use an aqua painter filled with water, to color your background. Color the sky using a drop or two of Balmy Blue Ink Refill and color the fairway using Granny Apple Green Ink Refill.
4. Center and adhere your watercolor background to the top of your card.
5. Stamp your image in tuxedo black ink on scrap paper and cut him out using the golf dies.
6. Stamp your image in tuxedo black ink on garden green cardstock and again on daffodil delight cardstock. Cut out both images using the golf dies.
7. Then hand cut out his daffodil delight shirt and garden green pants.
8. Adhere the color clothing pieces to your original die cut image.
9. Finish coloring your golfer with the following Stampin Blends: Ivory, Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy.
10. Using stampin dimensionals to adhere your colored image to the top of your card.
11. Hand cut out a flagpole out of your Clubhouse Designer Series Paper and adhere it to your card.
12. Hand cut out a small golf ball from the Clubhouse Designer Series Paper and adhere it to your card.
13. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment.
14. Use your Stampin’ Write Markers to color your sentiment in the following colors: basic black, balmy blue, garden free and mango melody and stamp it in the center of your whisper white strip.
15. Adhere your stamped sentiment to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals
Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse Stamp Set along with the Stampin’ Up! Golf Club Dies. It’s amazing what a beautiful background you can create using an Aqua Painter and some ink refills. Oh, I love this sentiment…
“I HOPE THE NEXT YEAR IS FULL OF green fairways, blue skies, and short putts“
Once I created my watercolored background I then die cut my golfer. I also die cut some clothes for him and then used Stampin’ Blends to finish coloring him.
The Stampin’ Up! Country Club Designer Series Paper Pack includes various golf-themed images, prints, and patterns. It’s a great choice for masculine cards and projects. You can absolutely Hit a Hole In One with this designer paper.
I’m so excited to share all the cards with you that I designed using the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up! Golf Club Dies and Country Club Designer Series Paper. I hope you enjoy them all!!
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Let me know if you need something or if you have questions. I’m always glad to help.
Happy Stamping! Brandy