1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Score this piece at 5-1/2 and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut (2) pieces of 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this layer to the top of your card base and one inside your card.
3. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Country Club Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of whisper white layer.
4. Wrap solid white bakers twine around your card base and tie a bow. Position your bow to the right of your card.
5. Stamp the pro golfer in memento black ink on scrap paper. Cut him out using golf club dies.
6. Cut a 3″ x 4-5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
7. Center and adhere the die cut golfer to the top of your 3” x 4-5/8” piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
8. Stamp your sentiment in basic gray towards the bottom of your cardstock.
9. Adhere the image layer to the top of your card base using stampin dimensionals.
Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse Stamp Set along with the Stampin’ Up! Golf Club Dies. I love the simplicity of this card but yet it’s striking.
You’ll notice the Basis Gray Cardstock compliments the Stampin’ Up! Country Club Designer Series Paper beautifully. The sentiment is also stamped in Basic Gray Ink. To add a crisp look to the golfer I stamped him in Memento Black Ink.
I’m so excited to share all the cards with you that I designed using the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up! Golf Club Dies and Country Club Designer Series Paper. I hope you enjoy them!!
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Let me know if you need something or if you have questions. I’m always glad to help.
Happy Stamping! Brandy