This card was designed for my February Stamp Camp. I was so happy with the way this card turned out. If you could see it in person the red trim under the “birthday” really give this card a 3D look. The Balloons are also popped up for lift and dimension.
This card is full of character! Due to the fun design and great colors… this card is a lot fun and will make you smile!!
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using a Crushed Curry Stamp Pad and the fun dots to randomly stamp the bottom right corner of your card.
1. Cut a 9″ x 3/4″ strip of Whisper White and use a Bermuda Bay Stamp Pad to add the shapes to this piece.
2. Cut a 9″ x 3/4″ strip of Real Red Cardstock to layer under your “birthday” greeting.
3. Cut a 9″ x 1/2″ piece of Whisper White and use a Real Red Stamp Pad to stamp your “birthday!”
4. Cut a 3/8″ x 8″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
Add Strips To Your Base
1. The very first strip to glue to your card is the 9″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White stamped with Bermuda Bay Shapes. I found the easiest way to do this was to line the top right corner up with the out side edge of the strip… down to the bottom left corner of the base to the outside edge of the strip. Use adhesive to secure this piece.
2. Using adhesive add your Real Red Strip.
Tip: Keep in mind you will have extra hanging off of both ends. Its OK, you can trim it at the end!!
3. Using adhesive add your 9″ x 1/2″ piece of Whisper White with the Real Red “birthday” greeting.
Tip: Center your “birthday” greeting in the Real Red and on your card.
4. Using adhesive add your 3/8″ x 8″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
5. Flip your card over and trim all edges using the base of your card for the straight edge.
1. Use the Balloon framelits to cut out a Real Red and Crushed Curry Balloon.
2. Using a Bermuda Bay Ink Pad to stamp your “Happy” Balloon on scrap paper.
Tip: Use a Bermuda Bay Ink Pad to stamp your shapes on top of your “Happy” Balloon.
Tip: Use the Balloon framelits to cut it out.3. Layer your balloons and add them to your card.
Tip: I used Stampin Dimensionals to add lift.
4. Add your Whisper White Bakers Twine and trim string to desired length.