Today’s card was inspired by my original butterfly basics card. I have really, really enjoyed the stamp set… layering colors and changing placement. Its been so much fun!
I recent made 50 or so of these cards and sent them out to my friends whom placed order this month. Thank you so much for business. I am so grateful to all who support my efforts.
When you making stationary to give as a gift… why not make two, three or four different designs to put in your box. Sometimes that’s hard to do and other stamp sets allow the flexibility. This is a stamp set where the possibilities are endless!
All of today’s products can be found in the Stampin Up Spring Catalog. If you don’t already have an Stampin Up Demonstrator let me know. I’m happy to help. Please fill out the form below to receive your catalogs. Have a great day! Brandy[/box]
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold in half. This is your base.
Stamping Your Card
1. Stamp Your leafs with an Old Olive Stamp Pad.
2. Ink up your image and stamp it once, twice and a third time without re-inking the stamp. This creates various shades of Old Olive without having to use different stamp pads.
3. Ink up your flower in Melon Mambo and stamp it in the center of your card between your leaves.
4. Ink up your image using a Daffodil Delight Stamp Pad and stamp your honey comb stamp diagonal across the center Melon Mambo flower.
5. Ink up your little circle in Early Espresso Ink and stamp your circle to the right of your flower.
6. Ink up your Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Grunge Stamp in Early Espresso Ink. Stamp your dots on top of your leaf, flower and honey comb.
7. Stamp the greeting or sentiment of your choice in Early Espresso in the top left hand corner.
1. Stamp your Gorgeous Grunge Splotch in Bermuda Bay.
2. Using the Elegant Butterfly Punch to punch Butterflies out of those Gorgeous Grunge Splotches. Pretty Cool… no two butterflies will be alike.
3. Stamp your small butterfly in Bermuda Bay on scratch paper.
4. Using the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch to punch them out.
5. Layer your butterflies with Mini glue dots and add them to your card.
Ink Pads Include:
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.