1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using the flower stamp and tempting turquoise ink to stamp around the outer edge of the tempting turquoise base.
Tip: Do the same this with the small tempting turquoise frame in the center of the card.
3. Cut a 5 -3/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Daffodil Delight to layer on top of your base. You want it just peaking out under the white!
4. Next cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer on top of the Daffodil Delight.
Tip: Stamp your Whisper White Cardstock before adhering it to your base.
5. Stamp your flower in Tempting Turquoise.
6. Clean your Stamp and Stamp the flower randomly in Daffodil Delight.
7. Center and glue your stamped background to the top of the Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
8. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock. This is your base for the frame.
Tip: If you haven’t already done so… use the Tempting Turquoise Ink and flower to stamp a border around the turquoise frame base piece.
9. Cut a 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ piece of Daffodil Delight and layer on top of frame base.
10. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Carsdstock for your image.
11. Stamp your image in Tempting Turquoise.
Tip: I used the hip-hip hooray! from the NEW Stampin Up Bravo Stamp Set available in the 2014-2015 Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
12. Stamp your Daffodil Delight Flower over the top.
Tip: Try to stamp your flower so that you can see the center and add a jewel rhinestone.
13. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer inside your card.
Tip: Stamp the inside right corner of the inside of your card before adhering the inside.
14. Don’t forget to stamp your envelope flap too!
Products Used Include
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Tempting Turquoise Ink, Daffodil Delight Ink, Polka-Dot Pieces Stamp Set, Bravo Stamp Set, Jewel Rhinestones.