Today’s fun card features the Stampin’ Up! Boo Too You Stamp Set.
This set has several little monsters that are fun to color and bring to life.
So, this one is a Little Creepy, Lol!! When you add his Stampin’ Up! Googly Eyes, he doesn’t seem so bad.
Thank you for stopping by and for checking him out. Don’t forget to download your FREE Pdf Tutorial for your Idea and Inspiration Book.
Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m glad to help. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
3. Use a Shaded Spruce Ink Pad to stamp your background.
4. Center and adhere your stamped background to the top of your card base.
5. Cut a 2-3/4” x 4” piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
6. Cut a 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” piece of Mango Melody Cardstock. Off set and adhere this piece to the top of your Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
7. Cut a 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
8. Use Memento Ink to stamp your image and color using Stampin’ Blends.
9. Offset and adhere your image using a few stampin dimensionals.
10. Add stampin dimensionals behind the Shaded Spruce Cardstock. Center and adhere it on top of card base.
11. Stamp “Just A Little Creepy” in both Shaded Spruce Ink and Mango Melody Ink. Use paper snips to cut out the words. Adhere them next to your colored image.
12. Finally, add googly eyes using mini glue dots.
2019 Holiday Catalog pg. 57
Stamps: Boo To You
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP, So Saffron Vellum
Ink/Coloring Tools: Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay Blends Combo, Granny Apple Green Blends Combo, Highland Heather Blends Combo, Blackberry Bliss Blends Combo, Night of Navy Blends Combo, Smoky Slate Blends Combo, Dark Mango Melody Blends, Light Soft Suede Blends, Basic Black Blends
Accessories: Basic Black Scallop Edge Trim, Googly Eyes, 3×6 Celo Bags
Adhesive: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1′ Circle Punch, Detailed Trio Punch