Best of 25 Years Stamps Stampin Up Best of Love
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image! Check back here every month to download a flyer for a new Best of stamp set.
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014. [nggallery id=115]
What a great set! That big monarch butterfly is the first SU stamp I ever used! I think it was 1998 or so and I never looked back! I still have that card, it was a simple make and take but so easy and pretty. I was hooked from that moment on!
What does it mean that the butterflies coordinate with blocks c,d etc.? Thank you
That’s a good question! You can purchase the stamp sets in either wood or clear mount. If you choose the clear mount option you’ll need to purchase a block or two so that you can mount your clear stamp to stamp with it. The acrylic blocks can be used over and over and over again. You just pull your stamp off and put it away! I hope this helps! Hugs, Brandy
Stampin Up has 9 sizes in acrylic blocks. Depending on the size of the butterfly it will fit perfectly on one of the 9 sizes. You can view all the blocks in the Stampin Up catalog on page #196. Hope that helps! Hugs, Brandy