Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Bee Thankful Stamp Set. This set just makes you feel good and is so happy. That’s why I love it!!
Another reason I’m so fond of this set is because of the open sentiment. You can color the “Thanks” one color, multiple colors, you can add a design or even dots. Anyway you color this fun stamp, you’re sure to love it!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy my tutorial.
Happy Stamping!! Hugs, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
Tip: Stamp your image before layering on top of your Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
3. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
4. Center and adhere your stamped image on top of the Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
5. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Set this piece aside for tearing later.
6. Center and adhere the Pineapple Punch Cardstock to the top of the 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
7. Now hand tear the 5-1/2″ edges creating a rough torn texture.
8. Center and adhere the hand torn cardstock to the top of the Balmy Blue card base.
9. Use a Balmy Blue Stampin Write Marker to add dots along the top and the bottom of the card base.
Tip: After dotting (coloring) your image, add Thick White Bakers Twine and tie a decorative bow. Don’t forget to give it a hair cut!
This card was colored using simple dots and Stampin’ Write Markers!
1. Using a Lovely Lipstick Stamp Write Marker to dot the “t”, “k” and flower.
2. Using a Balmy Blue Stamp Write Marker to dot the “h” and the “s”.
3. Using a Grapefruit Grove Stamp Write Marker to dot the “a”.
4. Using a Gorgeous Grape Stamp Write Marker to dot the “n”.
5. Using a Pineapple Punch Stamp Write Marker to dot the Bee.
6. Using a Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker to color the Bee Wings.
7. Using a Granny Apple Green Stamp Write Marker to dot the leaves and flower stem.
JULY HOST CODE
Good News!! The Bee Thankful Stamp Set is my gift for an order placed in the month of July (2018) when you use the Host Code. Don’t forget you can add the Host Code with an order that is $50 (before shipping and tax) and under $150. If you have any questions about whether or not your order qualifies, please CLICK HERE for more information.
Host Code: FH6QQXEW
I so enjoy every video. This card is sooo stinking cute…as my friend always says…lol You are so sweet and I enjoy watching u create..thank you
Brandy, your cards came out so cute! I love them all!! Loved the little story about the young man, that was adorable. All the different ways you filled in the letters turned out so nicely. eep it up!
These cards are so cute. I love your videos and enjoy all your tips. I feel like I visited your craft room you are so welcoming.
Brandy, love this video and stamp – unfortunately I have already spent my budget for now so I won’t be able to purchase it. Thanks for the video!!!! Blessed.
Cute, cute, cute.
Really cute cards. Liked the dots and they were simple to do. Great idea. Thanks for all you do…..
Great card, Congratulations on your 2 million achievement. I have followed your blog for years, even before I became a demonstrator, I’ve enjoyed them all
These cards are so pretty and vibrant! Who wouldn’t want a fun thank you like that? It would bring a smile before they even looked inside.
Have you thought about a bit of Wink of Stella on the bee’s wings?
Thanks for sharing.
Lovely bright card, your cards are always inspirational.
Loved your cards! So creative! Thanks for your great tutorial!
This card is so pretty, and I love the colors that you used!
Brandy this card is so cute and colourful. Thanks for sharing!
Brandy – Very cute – love how you added the polka dots to each letter.
Congrats on your milestone of $2 mil with SU! – WaY TO GO GIRL!!!
Just want to say I really love your videos and still love recieving them
I am going thru a big and crazy divorce and want to sign back up bit right now just couldnt keep up with the 1/4ly quote but whenever I am able to sign up again I will definitely be going under you..
Keep sending things and hopefully I’ll be back