Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Bee Thankful Stamp Set. This set just makes you feel good and is so happy. That’s why I love it!!
Another reason I’m so fond of this set is because of the open sentiment. You can color the “Thanks” one color, multiple colors, you can add a design or even dots. Anyway you color this fun stamp, you’re sure to love it!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy my tutorial.
Happy Stamping!! Hugs, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
Tip: Stamp your image before layering on top of your Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
3. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
4. Center and adhere your stamped image on top of the Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
5. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Set this piece aside for tearing later.
6. Center and adhere the Pineapple Punch Cardstock to the top of the 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
7. Now hand tear the 5-1/2″ edges creating a rough torn texture.
8. Center and adhere the hand torn cardstock to the top of the Balmy Blue card base.
9. Use a Balmy Blue Stampin Write Marker to add dots along the top and the bottom of the card base.
Tip: After dotting (coloring) your image, add Thick White Bakers Twine and tie a decorative bow. Don’t forget to give it a hair cut!
This card was colored using simple dots and Stampin’ Write Markers!
1. Using a Lovely Lipstick Stamp Write Marker to dot the “t”, “k” and flower.
2. Using a Balmy Blue Stamp Write Marker to dot the “h” and the “s”.
3. Using a Grapefruit Grove Stamp Write Marker to dot the “a”.
4. Using a Gorgeous Grape Stamp Write Marker to dot the “n”.
5. Using a Pineapple Punch Stamp Write Marker to dot the Bee.
6. Using a Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker to color the Bee Wings.
7. Using a Granny Apple Green Stamp Write Marker to dot the leaves and flower stem.
JULY HOST CODE
Good News!! The Bee Thankful Stamp Set is my gift for an order placed in the month of July (2018) when you use the Host Code. Don’t forget you can add the Host Code with an order that is $50 (before shipping and tax) and under $150. If you have any questions about whether or not your order qualifies, please CLICK HERE for more information.
Host Code: FH6QQXEW