1. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This rectangle will serve as the mat for your image.
2. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White. This piece is for your image.
3. Use Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad to stamp your Beautiful Peacock.
4. Use an Archival Black Ink Pad to stamp your first set of tail feather. I stamped the first (rounded one) in full black and then stamped it again so it was a light shade of gray.
5. Use an Archival Black Ink Pad to stamp your second set of tail feather. This set I stamped full strength black. I did not stamp off.
6. Use an Archival Black Ink Pad to stamp your “Beautiful Friend” sentiment.
7. Now, stamp the smallest decorative flower randomly around your tail feathers.
Tip: To add interest stamp a few in Tempting Turquoise and a few in Basic Black.
8. Add a few embellishments such as Gitter Epoxy Shapes, Jewel Rhinestones or Metallic Enamel Shapes.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Wrap a piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon around your card base and tie a decorative bow on the right hand side.
3. Once you layer your Beautiful Peacock on top of the Basic Blacks cardstock then its ready to mount on top of your card.
4. Center and adhere you Basic Black Cardstock to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.
Reminder – Sale-a-bration is now!
Promotion Runs: January 3 – March 31, 2018
Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up’s biggest annual sale of the year!! With specials for customers, hostesses, new demonstrators and current demonstrators – there’s something fabulous for everyone!
For every $50.00 you spend you get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration item! Your free item/items must be selected from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration catalog.
For every $100.00 you spend you get to pick an even bigger reward. You can select from one of two FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration items!
For more details and to see all items available for FREE!
Do you really enjoy Brandy’s videos and tutorials. Are you wanting some more? How about becoming a member of Brandy’s Stamp Club.
How about more: videos, PDF tutorials, monthly prize patrols, color challenges, discounts on retired stamp sets, a private members facebook community and more! All of this for only $8.95 per month – no risk, no contracts, cancel at anytime.
Click the button below to find all the details.