1. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and scrunch this piece up in your hand.
Tip: The more you scrunch the paper the more you’ll break down the paper fibers to create a fun crinkled texture.
3. Once your cardstock has been crinkled center and adhere it to the top of your card.
4. Cut a 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
5. Cut a 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your Night of Navy Cardstock.
6. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Whisper White mat using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Center and adhere your Night of Navy Cardstock to the top of your card.
8. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use Night of Navy Ink to stamp your sentiment.
Tip: Tie a decorative bow and use a mini glue dot to adhere it to your card.
1. Ink your flower up in Memento Black Ink and stamp it on scrap paper.
2. Color one petal at a time rotating between your Balmy Blue and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends.
3. Use your Color Lifter to create some lighter shaded areas.
4. Color the center of your flower using Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
5. Hand cut out your flower and center and adhere to the top of your card.
Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day Stamp Set and was colored using our Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers.
This card was designed for my team color challenge. The colors of the challenge are: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight. I love to challenge myself as well as my team. When you create outside of your comfort zone… that’s when great things happen!!
I hope you pull out your Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day Stamp Set and start coloring. Keeping in mind you want too you can change the colors of your flower.
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Let me know if you need something or if you have further questions. I’m glad to help.
Night of Navy
If you’d like more ideas and inspiration be sure to check out the other beautiful cards designed my my team of Blooms and Butterflies!! CLICK HERE