Today’s card was designed for the Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #50. The inspirational colors of the day are Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Tangelo Twist.
The stamp sets feature the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Bunch (p. 158), Stippled Blossoms (p. 159) and the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (p.16).
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Start by stamping your flower in Tangelo Twist.
Tip: Stamp an extra flower to cut out and pop up on your card. I used the Fun Flower Punch to punch it out!
3. Clean your flower and stamp it again in Daffodil Delight.
4. Next using Wild Wasabi and the leaf from the Stippled Blossom stamp set to stamp the leaves.
5. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock.
6. Next cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp your sentiment or image.
Tip: After you determine your sentiment… you might want to cut the Whisper White Cardstock a bit smaller to frame it. I cut my a bit bigger due to stamp camp. I wanted the ladies to be able to stamp the greeting of their choice.