Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set. I really enjoyed creating with this set because there are so many color combinations and various flower arrangements you can make.
Thanks for stopping by and for enjoying today’s card. Let me know if you have questions. Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is your base.
2. Score your card base at 4″ and 4-1/4″ and prep your score lines.
3. Cut a 4-1/16″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is used to create your pocket.
4. Score your pocket at 2-3/4″ and fold it in half.
5. Use liquid adhesive to center and adhere half of the pocket inside your card base. Keeping the fold in the pocket flush with the bottom of the card.
6. Use a very fine line of liquid adhesive or mini glue dots along the edge of the pocket. Then fold up the pocket and adhere it to the other side. This will create a pocket.
7. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your pocket.
8. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for an additional message for the pocket.
9. Stamp your flower.
- Stem and Leaf – Call Me Clover
- Flower – Pineapple Punch
- Sentiment – Lovely Lipstick
10. Embellish your flower with a Lovely Lipstick Enamel Dot.
1. Using Call Me Clover Ink to stamp your stem.
2. Stamp your big flower in Pineapple Punch.
3. The small flowers were stamped in Lovely Lipstick and Bermuda Bay.
4. Stamp your sentiment using Bermuda Bay Ink.
5. Tie a decorative bow using Whisper White Bakers Twine and adhere it to your card using a mini glue dot.
6. Punch out several flowers out of Pineapple Punch Cardstock. Adhere your flowers to the top of your Pineapple Punch stamped flowers.
7. Finally, add Jewel Rhinestone to the center of your flowers.