Welcome to Brandy’s Cards!! I’m so glad you’ve stopped by. My hope is that you find lots of ideas and inspiration here. 🙂
In today’s video, I’m excited to share 9 cards I created with the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Goodness Stamp Set. All the cards are colored using the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils. I look forward to sharing with you the fun backgrounds too.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope I’ve inspired you to pull out your Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils and get ready to create some of your own Fall Cards!!
Autumn Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Score it at 4-1/4″ and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. This piece is for your background.
3. Emboss your Balmy Blue Cardstock.
Tip: This card uses the Stampin’ Up! Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
4. Color the embossed cardstock using both a Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil.
5. Center and adhere your embossed, colored background to the top of your card base.
6. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will frame your image.
7. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use stampin dimensionals to center and adhere it to the top of your mat Whisper White piece. This piece is for your wheelbarrow and flowers.
8. Add dimensionals behind your layered Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card.
1. Stamp your wheelbarrow in Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. Use the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies to die cut your image. Adhere the wheelbarrow to the top of your card.
2. Stamp your flowers in Memento Black Ink on scrap paper.
3. Color your flowers using Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils.
Tip: Colors used include: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red.
4. Die cut your flowers using the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. Adhere your flowers to the top of the wheelbarrow…overlapping a wee bit.
5. Die cut your wheel out of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. Adhere the wheel to the top of your wheelbarrow using a mini glue dot.
6. Stamp your sentiment on scrap paper and cut it. Adhere it over the wheelbarrow towards the bottom of the image.
7. Embellish your wheel using a Champagne Rhinestones and a Linen Thread Bow.