Welcome to Brandy’s Cards!! I’m so glad you’ve stopped by. My hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration here. 🙂
In today’s video, i’m excited to share 9 cards that I created with the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Goodness Stamp Set. All the cards are colored using the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils. I look forward to sharing with you the fun backgrounds too.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope I’ve inspired you to pull out your Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils and get ready to create some of your own Fall Cards!! Autumn Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and score it at 4-1/4″. Then fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use Early Espresso Ink and the corn stalk stamp from the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Goodness Stamp Set to randomly stamp your background.
3. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Bumblebee Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
4. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of the Bumblebee Cardstock.
5. Add stampin dimensionals behind the Bumblebee Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card base.
6. Cut a 4″ x 5/8″ Whisper White Strip. Stamp your sentiment in the center of your strip, in Early Espresso Ink.
1. On scrap paper, stamp your images in Memento Black Ink.
Tip: Stamp an extra image that you can color and cut out the small pumpkin.
2. Color your Fall Harvest and Flowers using Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils.
Tip: Colors used include: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Real Red, and Daffodil Delight.
3. Once you’ve colored your images use your Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies to die cut the images.
4. Adhere your colored die cut flowers to the top of your card.
5. Adhere the fall harvest to the top of your card overlapping the flowers using stampin dimensionals.
6. Cut out the small pumpkin and adhere it to the strip next to your sentiment.