Angel on Earth
1. Cut a 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
2. Cut a 4-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your Early Espresso Cardstock.
3. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your Angel.
4. Stamp your sentiment first in Early Espresso Ink.
5. Next, stamp your angel over the top using Sahara Sand Ink.
6. Center and adhere your stamped image and sentiment to your Sahara Sand Mat.
7. Use Stampin Dimensionals to center and adhere you Angel to your card base.
8. If you’d like to embellish your card you can add a pearl or two.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use Early Espresso Ink to randomly stamp the angel on top of your card base.
3. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
4. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp the angel, Sahara Sand,l on your 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock before adhering inside your card.
5. Once you stamp your angel, center and adhere this piece on top of the Sahara Sand Cardstock.