Today’s card was created for my Team Color Challenge. I love participating in the color challenge because it forces me to create with new colors and designs. I love that!!
The colors of the day were Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay and the featured stamp set is the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration All Adorned Stamp Set. Its so much fun to work with!!
I hope you enjoy my project today. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m glad to help. Happy Stamping! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
4. Use Rich Razzleberry to randomly stamp the main image.
5. Use Bermuda Bay to stamp the inside of your Rich Razzleberry image.
Tip: To Line up your image focus on center the Bermuda Bay circles inside Rich Razzleberry circles. This should help!
6. Once you stamp your background center and adhere it to the top of your card.
Tip: If you wanted to further embellish your background you can add a jewel rhinestone to the center of each image.
7. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Crushed Curry. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
8. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: I stamped the image along the bottom right corner before adhering the 3-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock it inside your card.
9. Center and adhere your Whisper White Cardstock inside your card on top of the Crushed Curry Cardstock.
10. You can certainly stamp your envelope too.
1. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your sentiment.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.
4. Layer the sentiment on top of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
5. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock. Hand cut a banner edge on both ends.
6. Center and adhere your banner.
7. Center and adhere the sentiment using stampin’ dimensionals.
Bermuda Bay Stamp Pad
Rich Razzleberry Stamp Pad
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Crushed Curry Cardstock