Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Accented Blooms Stamp Set. Its a beauty!!
I had so much fun using my Stampin’ Blends to color the leaves and flowers. I then added a bit of Wink of Stella Glitter Pen over the top adds a beautiful shimmer. You’ll notice I also accented this card using the Stampin’ Up! Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
Be sure to scroll down and download my Free PDF Tutorial and pull out your Stampin’ Blends and get started coloring and creating.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Use Memento Ink to stamp your Blooms.
2. Color your flowers using Stampin’ Blends.
Colors used include:
Round Flower – Balmy Blue and Night of Navy
Large Flower – Pineapple Punch and Calypso Coral
Medium Flower – Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch
Small Flower – Highland Heather and Pineapple Punch
Leaves – Granny Apple Green
3. Once your image is colored use a few stampin dimensionals to center and adhere it to the top of your Balmy Blue Cardstock.
4. Stamp your “Thank you” in Night of Navy Ink and stamp it on scrap paper.
5. Use the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out your sentiment.
6. Use stampin dimensionals to adhere it to the top of your card.
7. Add a few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
8. Lastly, use the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to add sparkle to your card.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. Adhere this piece to the top of your card base. Keep it flush with the top of your card.
3. Cut a 4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy blue Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Night of Navy Cardstock.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.