Adding a beautiful, handmade touch to Christmas will be fast and easy with this kit. Subscribers for October and November will get TWO straight months of perfectly coordinated card making and gift giving projects with everything you need. I LOVE THAT!!
Once your kits have been assembled you’ll have plenty of left overs to continue creating!! Yay!! Be sure to subscribe by midnight, Oct. 10th, to receive your Season of Style Paper Pumpkin for October and a coordinating kit for November. Yay!!
What Do You Need To Know
- Additional October Kits available while supplies last TODAY, Oct. 23rd, after 2:00pm central time!!
- October and November’s Kit will coordinate. Yay!!
- If you select me as your demonstrator I’ll send you a “FREE Gift!”
- After you assemble your kit there will be left overs. Woo Hoo!!
- You will be charged for November’s Kit between Nov. 11th – 15th
- New Subscriber Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE!
- Current Paper Pumpkin Subscribers ONLY can visit my online store and add the October Kit or other past kits to there cart and purchase it. Visit my Online Store Here!
How do I order the October Paper Pumpkin Kit?
In order to purchase the October Kit you MUST be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber!!
Step 1 – To Subscribe visit Paper Pumpkin Here!! If you select me as your demonstrator I will send you a FREE Pack of Mini Stampin Dimensionals. Yay!! If you are already a subscriber than jump to step 2.
Step 2– When this product goes live at 2:00pm central time visit my online store and add the October Kit or other past kits to there cart. Visit my Online Store Here!!
You’re all set if you complete these two steps!!
November Kit – Your November 2017 Kit after will ship between November 10th -15th. Your credit card will be billed on Nov. 10th for the November Kit Only.
October Kit – If you order the October Kit today you should receive it shortly after purchasing it. Stampin Up will email you a UPS Tracking Number for tracking.
How to Subscribe and Select a Demonstrator
To subscribe visit My Paper Pumpkin! If you select me as your demonstrator I will send you a pack of FREE Stampin Dimensionals for subscribing. A gift from me to you to say “Thank you” for selecting me as your demonstrator. 🙂 When subscribing you’ll need the following information to add me as your demonstrator: Brandy Cox, Huntersville, NC 28078.
Thank you for your business and for giving Paper Pumpkin A Season of Style a try. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m happy to help!! Cheers, Brandy
Stampin Up Video – A Season of Style!
Below is a video from Stampin Up sharing information about the October and November “A Season of Style” Paper Pumpkin!!