How are you? I hope your doing well.
Thank you for registering for my upcoming Stamp Camp. I am so EXCITED for Friday’s!!! I can’t hardly wait. I have missed you all so much and ready to get back at it. Yay!!!
NOTE: I am hosting both an afternoon (1:00) event as well as an evening (7:00) event. If you haven’t done so already and are interested in joining us in the afternoon… let me know! We’d love to have you join us.
Typically, I create the cards we’ll be making and am not able to offer a choice. However, this time around I have LOTS of extra product cut and ready from my Michigan stamp camp. I thought the cards were fabulous; therefore, I excited to let you pick. Please take a look at the photos below and read the techniques.
Email me back as soon as you can with your choices. I am currently cutting away and preparing!!! Let me know if you have any questions. I will be sending out a follow up email with what to bring and details of our event! Watch for it!!!
1. Scentsational Season: Cup using Poppin’ Pastels Technique
2. Field Flowers: Scrunched flower
3. Punch Art Sunflower
4. Blooming with Kindness: Featuring Triple Step Stamping Technique
5. Papillon Potpourri: This one is so pretty! The picture really doesn’t do it justice. Its layered on white.
6. Fun card using Lattice Die!
7. Flores Suaves: Spotlighting Technique using Aqua Painter
8. Still in development… going to be a simple stamping card featuring Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder (Purples). This will be a good beginner card!