Items Used Include:
- Melon Mambo Marker
- Daffodil Delight Marker
- Old Olive Marker
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Elegant Eggplant Cardstock
- Springtime Hello Stamp Set
- Dazzling Details Glitter
- Cork Contact Paper
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Sizes and Dimensions:
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Using your Square Lattice Embossing Folder and Big Shot to texture the front of your card.
3. Cut a 1 – 1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Cork Contact Paper (Found at Target). Layer on top of card.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock for Layering.
5. Cut a 2-13/16″ x 3-13/16″ piece of Elegant Eggplant for Layering
6. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock to stamp your image on.
7. I stamped my image in StazOn Black and then colored it with the various markers. However, you could color directly on the stamp and then stamp the image. Its up to you!
Thanks for stopping by and for subscribing to BrandysCards. Have a Blessed Day!
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I simly love to watch you stamp. You are my inspiration and I stribe to teach others as well as you.
Cute card! Can’t wait for spring!!
Very beautiful card. I’m a sucker for bees. Lovely, just lovely.
Did you try stamping the cork as a background? Loving this card!
I love your video’s. You are doing such a great job. It’s also a pleasure to watch you teach and it you make it all looks simple.
Thanks again. Everyday I watch if there is something “Brandy” in my email. That’s the first one I open.