Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Snow Wonder Stamp Set and this adorable vintage snowman.
Oh, this set is so easy to use. The snowman looks great stamped in one color or you can bring him to life by adding color to his hat, scarf and nose. Don’t forget to add a few embellish your card with a beautiful Blue-Adhesive Backed Gem. I love them!!
Did you notice the snowy background behind the snowman? Our Stampin’ Up! Shimmery White Embossing Paste is the perfect way to create a snowy scene.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need a set of catalogs. I’d love to help and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstok. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. This piece is for your embossing paste.
Tip: Be sure to cover your crafting space before working with the embossing paste. This will ensure easy clean up and less mess.
4. Use one of your Palette Knives to spread the Shimmery White Embossing Paste over the top of your cardstock and let it dry. Depending on how think you’ve applied the paste it can take 3-5 minutes to dry. You can speed up the process by using a Stampin’ Up! Heat Tool.
5. Once the Shimmery White Embossing Paste is dry then center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
6. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp your sentiment on in Night of Navy Ink.
Tip: The sentiment on this card is from the Stampin’ Up! Dove of Hope Stamp Set.
7. Then add dimensionals behind the white rectangle with the sentiment. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
8. Stamp the snowman on scrap paper in Night of Navy Ink. Use the Stampin’ Up! Snow Time Dies to die cut your image.
9. Die cut a snowflake from the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Dies and adhere it next to your snowman. Then embellish it using a Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem.
10. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
11. Cut a 3-3-/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of the Balmy Blue Cardstock.
12. Maybe consider embellishing the inside of your card with a sentiment, snowflake or another snowman.
Dove of Hope