Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Simply Sketched Hostess Stamp set. I designed this card for the Blooms and Butterflies color challenge. The colors of the week are Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride.
To make this beautiful design I stamped the flower in StazOn black ink. StazOn is a permanent ink so it will not bleed when you water color using your blender pen. I used a bit of blushing bride and pear pizzazz re-inker and a blender pen to color the image. I then cut it out and used pop dots to place it in my circle. To make the blushing bride frame I used the Circle Collections Framelits. The exact circle I used starting to count from the inside of the circles I used circle #4 and #5. For a bit of added interest I stamped the same image in pear pizzazz on the pear pizzazz card stock.
Thanks so much for stopping by BrandysCards. I sincerely appreciate your all your feedback and kind comments. Thank you friends. Have a Blessed Day!
Sizes and Dimensions Include:
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso Folded in half (Base)
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ White Layer
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Pear Pizzazz Layer
- 3″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White
- Circle Framelit #4 and #5
- 2″ x 2″ Square Lattice
Products Used Include:
- Blender Pen #102845
- Pear Pizzazz Stamp Pad #131201
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Blushing Bride Stamp Pad #131198
- Early Espresso Stamp Pad #119686
- Framelits – Circle Collections #130911
- Simply Styled Embellishments #132148
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- Simply Sketched Hostess Stamp Set #129672