1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Paper and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use a Stampin Up Crushed Curry Stamp Pad to blot on the ink.
Tip: Background Blotting Demonstration can be viewed in this video.
3. Cut out a large Scallop Circle using the Circle Framelits and Old Olive Cardstock.
4. Score the Scallop Circle at 3″.
Tip: Its easier to score and prep your scallop circle before running it through your Big Shot and Embossing folder.
5. Using the Woodgrain embossing folder and your Stampin Up Big Shot to add emboss and add texture to your scallop circle.
6. Use adhesive to glue the base of the scallop circle to the back of your card.
Tip: The scallop circle should cover the open side of your card.
7. Use the 4th circle framelit counting inward…starting with you scallop circle as #1. I cut this circle out of Whisper White Cardstock.
8. Stamp your greeting in Old Olive
Tip: Its easier to line up the rest of your images if you stamp your greeting first.
9. Next stamp your Soft Suede tree with birds.
10. Ink up your flowers with Crushed Curry and stamp off on scrap paper and then stamp on your circle.
11. Use either adhesive or stampin dimensionals to add this circle to the top of your old olive embossing scallop circle.
12. Use your piercing tool to poke a hole for your antique brad.
Tip: Keep in mind you want to place the bard close enough to the circles so that you can tuck them under the brad to create a clasp.
Tip: You also want to use a mini glue dot and add your linen thread to the card before adding your antique brad. Its easier!
13. Using scrap paper and your crushed curry stamp pad to blot some extra ink for your flowers. I used the itty bitty punches for the flower.
14. I embellished my flowers with a pearl embellishment.
15. I also punched a 1-3/4″ circle and stamped the crushed curry flower on it just like I did the front of the card. This will hide the back of your brad.