What a pretty stamp set! I have been looking at this stamp set for some time and after seeing the colors for this weeks challenge I pulled it out and started stamping. Boy was I excited when it came together relatively quickly. This stamp set was really easy to use and I can’t wait to try it again and take it a different direction and style. I’ll be sure to post it!
If your in the stamping mood grab these four colors and a stamp set and give it this color challenge a try. Once your finished email me a photo of your creation. I’d love to post it here and share the ideas and inspiration with others. To see what the Utah Divas Design Team came up with click here! Enjoy.
Items used for this card:
- Stampin’ Up! Sense of Time Stamp Set
- Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, & Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
- Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip & Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers
- Cutter Tool
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stamp Pad
- Antique Brads
- Very Vanilla 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- “New” 3-1/2″ Originals Bigz Die (Featured in the 2011 Occasion Mini Catalog)
Note: All cards are sized 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ unless otherwise noted.
Need an Occasion Mini Catalog or Sale-a-bration catalog? If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator be sure to ask her for one and if not email me your address and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP.. You don’t want to miss out!