Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Basic White
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
About The Add-On:
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8 USD
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on.
If you select me as your demonstrator for Paper Pumpkin… I’ll send you a pack of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots. This is to say “Thank You” for subscribing with me!!
You might need my demonstrator information to subscribe: Brandy Cox, Huntersville, NC 28078