Have you ever wanted to make something special for the guests at your baby or bridal shower… something to just say “Thank You” or ” I Appreciate You”?
My sons teacher, Mrs. Jen saw the Build a Blossom note pad that I had made for my Open House. She really liked it and asked me if I could design a note pad using a Sailboat theme in primary colors. Well, I love challenges so I couldn’t hardly wait to go home and go through my stamp sets and start cutting and layering colors of card stock. When I finally came up wit this color combination I knew it was perfect. This was it!
I think this is adorable Sailboat and it’s fabulous color combination will be the perfect accent to any Sailboat Themed Baby Shower don’t you? I couldn’t hardly wait to email her a photo and give her one today!
Items Used For This Project Include:
- Nursery Necessities Stamp Set (Retired)
- Scallop Circle Bigz Die #113468
- Clear Circle Bigz Die #114533
- 3″ Circle Originals Die #122125
- 3-1/2″ Circle Originals Die #121811
- Sheer Ribbon
- Everything Nice Stamp Set #113818
- Curvy Verses #114948
- Real Red, Marina Mist, Whisper White and So Saffron Card Stock
- Real Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive and So Saffron Stampin Write Markers
Need an Occasion Mini Catalog or Sale-a-bration catalog? If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator be sure to ask her/him for one and if not email me your address and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. You don’t want to miss out! Have a GREAT WEEK!!!