Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Press On Cling Stamp Set. This set is perfect if you love a hot coffee or tea. My favorite hot beverage is a Golden Latte. It’s the perfect fall drink and has some wonderful healthy properties too. My favorite recipe is from the Minimalist Baker.
I think my favorite feature on this card is crinkled background. After crinkling the cardstock and adding color and speckles I thought compliments the image and sentiment beautifully.
Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards and for giving me the opportunity to help you and inspire you. I hope you enjoy my projects and tutorials. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need catalogs. I’d love to help!!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Bumblebee Cardstock. Scrunch it up and use a So Saffron Stamp Pad to add color to a few wrinkle edges.
3. Next, use an Early Espresso and Bumblebee Stampin’ Write Marker to add speckles to your textured cardstock.
4. Adhere this piece all the bottom edge of the card base.
5. Cut a 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it part on and part off the Bumbleebee Cardstock.
6. Cut a 3/8″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to your first strip.
7. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
8. Cut a 3″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp your sentiment on this piece using Early Espresso Ink. Then center and adhere it to the Early Espresso Cardstock.
Tip: The sentiment on this card is from the Stampin’ Up! Banner Year Stamp Set.
9. Stamp your cut on scrap paper in Early Espresso Ink and hand cut it out. Color your cup using the Daffodil Delight Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends.
10. Stamp your cup on Soft Suede Cardstock and emboss it in Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Hand cut out the cup wrap and adhere it to your colored cup.
11. Draw your own steam and embellish your card using a Stampin’ Up! Gilded Gem.
Golden Milk* is a health-promoting tonic that has its roots in India and the practice of Ayurveda. And this golden paste is made with just 7 ingredients and requires only 10 minutes to prepare.