Today’s “Hello Baby” card features the Stampin Up Moon Baby Stamp Set. Oh, I love babies and I loved playing with this set!
This stamp set is perfect for the New Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils too. At the end of my video, I show a couple examples that were colored using our watercolor pencils.
I hope you enjoy the various cards designed for you today!! Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards.
Stampin Up Moon Baby Stamp Set, p. 17 (Occasions)
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Use the So Saffron and Marina Mist stamp pads to stamp your background of stars.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Marina Mist cardstock.
- Cut a 3-1/8” x 2-1/8” piece of Whisper White cardstock and adhere it to the top of your Marina Mist cardstock.
- Stamp your baby in Archival Black on the cut piece of Whisper White cardstock. Also stamp the baby once on some So Saffron and Marina Mist scrap.
- Use your scissors to cut out the So Saffron pj’s and the Marina Mist umbrella. Use adhesive to adhere pieces to your Whisper White baby. I used Stampin Dimensionals (cut in half) to pop up the umbrella.
- The teddy bear and Whisper White baby were colored using Early Espresso and Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencils.
- Stamp “Hello Baby” in Archival Black and hand snip apart. I used Glue Dots to adhere to the Whisper White cardstock.
- Wrap Thick White Bakers Twine around the base and tie a bow.
- Center and adhere the entire baby to the top of your base and bakers twine.
Products Used Include:
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.