Today’s card was designed for my March team color challenge. The inspirational colors for the challenge were Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Always Artichoke.
I struggled at first with the colors but after a bit of trial and error my cards came together. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to share them with you.
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Brandy
If you would like to see more ideas and inspiration using this color combination. Feel free to Click Here to see what my talented team designers came up with.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold this piece in half. This is your base.
2. Using a perfect plum stamp pad to stamp your design on both sides of your squares.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4″ piece of perfect plum cardstock. The square should align flush to the top and to the bottom of your card.
2. Cut a 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of wisteria wonder cardstock. This piece will layer on top of your perfect plum cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece will layer under your image.
Make a Medallion
1. First, stamp your base medallion in always artichoke. The base medallion is the medallion with the rounded shape.
Tip: I stamped my whole medallion on a piece of scrap paper and hand cut it out. You certainly don’t have to do that. I just wanted some lift on this card.
2. Then stamp your layering medallion in perfect plum.
3. I stamped my sentiment, in always artichoke, on a piece of scrap paper and free hand cut it out. I added it to my medallion using a mini glue dot.
4. I used stampin dimensionals to adhere my cut out medallion to the center of my card.
This Medallion was equally as fun to make using old olive and basic black. I stamped my sentiment in Melon Mambo. That’s it!!
Here are the dimensions of the layering squares for your referance: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ basic black, 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ old olive, 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ whisper white. The basic blacks strip measures 7/8″ x 5-1/2″.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.