What if you could make a birthday card that would make your family and friends flip? This is a cool fun fold card that I’m excited to teach you how to make.
This birthday card features the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch Stamp Set and coordinating Pansy Dies. This bundle is so pretty and I had so much fun creating with it!!
The possibilities are endless!! You can create your own unique pansy or you can die cut one out of the designer paper. I love the flexibility!
The “Happy Birthday” sentiment is perfect for this fun fold flip card. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions or if you need catalog. I’m always glad to help!
Happy Stamping, Brandy
Note: The card base is the same for all three cards. The only measurements that change is the layered cardstock framing the image.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold card base in half.
2. Cut 1-1/4″ off the front panel of the card base. Save the strip that is cut off. This piece will be used to attach your front flap.
3. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the front panel of your card base.
4. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 2″ piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Hand tear the long edge of the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock.
5. Score the Basic White strip at 1″ and prep fold. Adhere the 1″ piece to the inside of your card. You’ll want to adhere it so that the fold is flush along the right edge with the long piece of the flap layering across the top of the card base.
6. Adhere a scrap piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock under the torn edge of the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Adhere this layered piece to the right side, inside of for your card.
1. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock.
2. Cut a 3″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Soft Succulent cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of the Evening Evergreen layer.
3. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of the Soft Succulent layer.
4. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock. This piece is for your image.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Then center and adhere this piece to the top of the Soft Sea Foam layer.
6. Die cut a Pansy and leaves out of the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. Above the sentiment layer and adhere your flowers.
7. Use adhere to adhere the strip (Flap) to the back of the layered image.
8. To finish the card cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the back of the image… covering the white flap.