Todays project was designed using the Stampin Up Hostess Stamp Set ” Love You Lots!” I love these little animals. They are precious and I can promise you that you’ll see more of them. Lol!!
If you are a loyal customer of Brandy’s Cards and haven’t received your catalog, please let me know. I’m more than happy to send you another.
If you are new to Brandy’s Cards, please fill out the form below and I’ll send you a catalog right away. I’d love the opportunity to help you and earn your business.
This card is simple to make and its charm is sure to make you smile!! Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Have a Blessed Day!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use the Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape to create the design on the bottom of your cards base.
Tip: First, I added the strips along the bottom and then I add the gold dots. This helped me keep it straight by using the bottom edge.
Love You Lots
1. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of early espresso cardstock.
2. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is for your image.
3. Next, stamp your little animals using an early espresso stamp pad.
Tip: I used a garden green and daffodil delight stampin write marker to color the flower and the stem. It just gives it a pop!
4. Layer your image on top of your early espresso cardstock.
5. Use stampin dimensionals to pop your early espresso cardstock off the center of your card.
6. Next cut a 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This is for your greeting.
Tip: I stamped my greeting in early espresso and popped it up off my card using Stampin Dimensionals.
Heart & Hair Bow
The heart was cut out using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits!!
Tip: I used a mini glue dot to adhere it and added a jewel rhinestone.
To make her precious hair bow, I cut a very small piece of flirty flamingo cardstock and tied it in a knot. I used a mini glue dot to add it to her hair.
Additional Items Used
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.