Today’s card was designed for you… my customers and friends!!
This card reminds me of chocolate mint surprise. Lol!! The Early Espresso is rich and the Mint Macaron compliments it well.
The fabulous leaf is from the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves stamp set!
“Believe” Is a powerful word and I thought it was perfect for this card. It reminds me of a quote I recently pinned from Pinterest.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy today’s creation.
– Harvey Fierstein
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cards and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
3. Using an Early Espresso Stamp Pad stamp your leaf randomly around your 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of cardstock and adhere it to the bottom portion of your base.
4. Cut a 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Early Espresso Cardstock and adhere it to the top portion of your Early Espresso Base.
5. Cut a 4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock. I used Tombow Glue and adhered it to the top center of my base.
6. Cut a 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece Early Espresso Cardstock and use pop dots to add it on top of your Mint Macaron Cardstock.
7. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is the piece you will stamp on before layering on your cards.
8. Stamp your Lighthearted Leaf in Mint Macaron and Believe in Early Espresso Stamp Pad.
9. The embellishment is very fine strips of Early Espresso tied into a small knot.
10. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layer it inside your card!!
11. Great Job!!! You did it!!
p.44 , #139712
p. 141, #126974
p. 137, #138326
p. 137, #138337
p. 141, #119686
p. 141, #110730