Today’s card was designed for you… my customers and friends!!
This card reminds me of chocolate mint surprise. Lol!! The Early Espresso is rich and the Mint Macaron compliments it well.
The fabulous leaf is from the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves stamp set!
“Believe” Is a powerful word and I thought it was perfect for this card. It reminds me of a quote I recently pinned from Pinterest.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy today’s creation.
– Harvey Fierstein
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cards and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
3. Using an Early Espresso Stamp Pad stamp your leaf randomly around your 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of cardstock and adhere it to the bottom portion of your base.
4. Cut a 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Early Espresso Cardstock and adhere it to the top portion of your Early Espresso Base.
5. Cut a 4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock. I used Tombow Glue and adhered it to the top center of my base.
6. Cut a 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece Early Espresso Cardstock and use pop dots to add it on top of your Mint Macaron Cardstock.
7. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is the piece you will stamp on before layering on your cards.
8. Stamp your Lighthearted Leaf in Mint Macaron and Believe in Early Espresso Stamp Pad.
9. The embellishment is very fine strips of Early Espresso tied into a small knot.
10. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layer it inside your card!!
11. Great Job!!! You did it!!
p.44 , #139712
p. 141, #126974
p. 137, #138326
p. 137, #138337
p. 141, #119686
p. 141, #110730
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I love, love this card. I received this card from you when I placed my first order of stampin up products and have used it to create thank you cards, a birthday card for my son and will use it for many more occasions. In fact, I loved it so much I bought it! Thank you Brandy for your design inspiration and for your great customer service! Keep the video’s coming.
This is such a lovely card.
Thanks for sharing.
What a lovely card! I am trying to decide which sets to get….it’s so hard because they are all so great!!!! You are too!
So simple looking and yet so beautiful. I love quote.
Great card! Thanks for the ideas!
WOW this card is so beautidul. the stamp and the Believe are perfect. You do an amazing job. Brndi, Hugs, Ellen Hinds
What a pretty card and wonderful choice of colors Brandy ! Out of the box for sure ????
Your card was perfect for me today. I have recently been diagnosed with stage IV Breast Cancer and this is my second round of the cancer. The diagnosis is not a good one and I have to believe that God has it in His hands and will take care of everything. So thanks for posting the beautiful card.
THAT CARD IS AWESOME! WOW! LOVE IT!
Love this card!! These are the colors my craft room is painted. I BELIEVE that GOD will continue to bless you with the talent of crafting so that you can continue to inspire the rest of us. Be blessed alway and thank you.
A lovely quote and a lovely card!