Hey Stamp Campers… January’s Stamp Camp Registration is OPEN!!! Here’s a sneak peek.
I hope your ready to “Get Your Stamp On.” I have been working really hard designing some fun, flirty and seasonal cards for you!!! I really love them and I think they will be a great addition to your index of cards and for Valentine’s Day!!!
Save the date: Saturday, January 16th, 2010 at Brandy’s Craft room, in Huntersville, NC. Let’s start at 6 pm. For those of you who haven’t been in a couple of months… good news… we usually finish by 10:30!!! Seriously!!!
My goal is to inspire you to create and share your cards with your dearest family and friends. There is nothing like receiving a hand made greeting card in the mail to let someone know that you are think of them or to just let them know you care.
You will have the opportunity to make 20 cards with envelopes. I will have all the latest crafting products available for you to use. For those of you that have never joined us… I do all the work. I design the cards, cut all the paper, supply all the embellishments, provide extra stamp sets, teach you new techniques etc. and you’ll have the opportunity to make 4 different card designes 5 of each!!! You are welcome to CASE (copy and share everything) my card or use the other stamps that I will have available and make something your own. I welcome creativity and encourage it!!!
My husband and I have been working really hard to find a way to simplify my registration process. I think we’ve done it! Here’s a couple of things to keep in mind when you register.
1. Click on the link above and it will take you to my new online store. I also have retired stamp sets posted for sale.
2. This is a secure process. Once you register … Choose “FREE SHIPPING” and then it will take you to the payment process which is Paypal and Paypal is secure!!! Your credit card information is not entered anywhere on brandyscards.com 😉
3. If for some reason you have a problem please let me know. We are still working out a few things but for the most part everything is working great!
4. If you would like to purchase a retired stamp set off my store and your local. Let me know and I will give you the coupon code so that you are not charged shipping!
5. Once you register you are guaranteed a seat! My registration process will only accept a set number of stampers so that we have plenty of room to work.
If you know of anyone else that might like to attend… please feel free to pass along the link to https://www.brandyscards.com. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you and hope to see you for some New Year Stamping!