Today’s card is just bright and cheery. Its just makes me smile with the happy colors and super fun polka dots!
You know when you really enjoy making a card because I’ve made 100 for Thank You notes for September orders and 110 for my trip to St George, Utah for the Stampin’ Up! Founders Circle Retreat. Wowsers… that’s 210 cards. YIKES!!!
I hope that you enjoy today’s tutorial. Be sure to let me know if you need something or have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by BrandysCards and have a Blessed Day!
Crumb Cake Base
1. Cut your cardstock to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer inside your card.
3. Using a Sponge Dauber and Whisper White Craft ink to dab on your large Polka Dots.
Tip: You can sprinkle embossing powder over them to dry the dots or you can use a heat tool. I just sprinkled glitter over them and let them air dry.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of So Saffron Cardstock. This piece you will layer on top of your crumbcake base.
Tip: I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it and pop it up. I would add your ribbon before adding this piece to the top of your card.
2. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece you will stamp your flower on.
Tip: Stamp your flower before you hand tear your whisper white cardstock.
3. Color your “Hey There Buds Stamp” using Melon Mamba, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight or Crushed Curry and Always Artichokes Stampin Write Markers.
Tip: If you take a bit to color… breath misty hot air onto your stamp to moisten it a bit.
4. Line your whisper white cardstock on top of the So Saffron Cardstock and hand tear it. Center and glue the Stamped Image on top of the So Saffron Cardstock.
1. Use sticky strip to hold your ribbon in place.
2. Use a two way glue pen to the flowers and dazzling diamonds glitter.
3. Add a Jewel Rhinestone for the embellishment.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.