This fun Stampin Up Happy Ornament card was design for my Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge.
This challenge is for my team to grow in color and design. I too like to participate!!
This months colors were real red, basic black and whisper white. I added a layer of dazzling diamonds glimmer paper and glitter. There is a lot of sparkle for sure!!
If you’d like to see some of the cards that my talented team designed… Click Here! You’re sure to find more ideas and inspiration!!
Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!!
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cards and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of dazzling diamonds glitter paper and adhere it to the top of your card.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of basic black cardstock. This is a layering rectangle.
- Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of real red cardstock. This piece layers on to of your basic black rectangle.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is for your image and will layer on top of your real red rectangle.
- Using archival black ink to stamp your Stampin Up Happy Ornament on scrap paper.
- Using a two way glue pen or your fine glue pen to add glue around the sentiment to fill in the bulb. Then sprinkle dazzling details glitter on top of the ornament.
- Using your scissors to hand cut out your ornament.
- Stamp the top of your ornament on top of basic gray cardstock and cut it out. Adhere it to the top of your ornament.
- Finally tie a red bow and add it to your ornament with a mini glue dot.
- I finished by adding my black rectangle to my card base using Stampin Dimensionals.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.