Get the Hand Delivered Stamp Set for FREE!!
Oh I absolutely LOVE the Stampin’ Up! Hand Delivered Stamp Set. Its an exclusive Host Rewards Stamp Set and its retiring soon.
Therefore, I thought I would offer a promotion that would help customers receive there favorite host sets before they are gone. My May FREE host code gift is…. An exclusive “Clear Mount” Host Stamp Set (all of them retiring). But best of all…. you get to select which stamp set you want 🙂
If you are not sure what is a “qualifying order” – visit my host code page .
Congratulations & Cake
1. Stamp your image using Memento Black Ink on your 2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp the bottom half of the girl on Costal Cabana Cardstock and cut out her skirt. You’ll also stamp the skirt on white scrap paper and cut out the flower to adhere to your Costal Cabana skirt.
2. Color the image using Stampin’ Blends.
Flowers – Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green
Legs – Ivory
3. Color her shoes using a Costal Cabana Stampin’ Write Marker
4. Add glue to the cake using your Fine Tip Glue Pen and then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the cake. This will give you great sparkle!!
5. Center and adhere your colored image to your 2-3/8″ x 41/2″ mat cardstock using liquid adhesive.
6. Center and adhere your matted image to the top of your card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Scrunch this piece of cardstock up in your hand. Open the cardstock up then center and adhere it to your card base.
Tip: The tighter you scrunch the cardstock the more texture it will have.
3. Cut a 2-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
4. Cut a 2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
5. Wrap your Whisper White Bakers Twine with 5/8″ Tulle Ribbon around your card base and tie a decorative bow. Your bow should finish on the right side of your card.