Wow! That’s a mouth full to say. Lol!! I love the colors combination of these cards. With that said… I kept saying Gumball Green and the green used is actually Cucumber Crush, a current Stampin’ Up! In-Color. Oops, Gumball Green is a retired color!! That’s what happens when you’ve been around for a while and the colors start to run together.
I hope you enjoy the many variations in the cards below. I had a hard time picking out which one to demonstrate. I hope you enjoy today’s video and find a new idea or inspiration!
1.Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Fold this piece in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Tempting Turquoise.
3. Use a Pacific Blue Stamp Pad to randomly stamp the flowers on the Tempting Turquoise Cardstock.
4. Use the back of the Tempting Turquoise to mark where to stamp your Pacific Blue along the back of your card. You’ll see this trim peek out the sides of your Cucumber Crush Cardstock.
Tip: Once you stamp your flowers and your trim, then adhere the Tempting Turquoise rectangle to the bottom of your card.
Tempting Turquoise Flower
1. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Use a Cucumber Crush Stamp Pad and stamp the ornate trim across the bottom of your whisper white cardstock.
4. Use a Cucumber Crush Stamp Pad and stamp your leaf towards the left side of your cardstock.
Tip: Stamp a second leaf on scrap paper and hand cut it out. Leave a bit of a white trim around your image so that it’s easier to cut.
5. Stamp your sentiment off to the right with Archival Black or StazOn Black.
6. Ink up your flowers in Pacific Point and stamp them on Tempting Turquoise scrap cardstock. Use the Blossom Bunch Punch to punch them out.
Tip: Turn your punch upside down so you can align your stamped image with the punch.
7. Use Stampin Dimensionals and tombow glue to add your stem and leaf. Use tombow glue or mini glue dots to layer your flower.
8. Don’t forget to add your Jewel Rhinestones!
Melon Mambo Blossom
1.Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using your Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing folder to add your texture.
3. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Melon Mambo Cardstok.
4. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp your image.
Melon Mambo Flower
1.Using a Cucumber Crush Stamp Pad to stamp your leaf and stem on a Cucumber Crush Cardstock. You’ll need to hand cut this image out.
2. Stamp the ornate Cucumber Crush Trim along the bottom of your whisper white cardstock.
3. Using a Melon Mambo Stamp Pad to stamp your flowers on whisper white cardstock.
4. Use the Blossom Bunch Punch to punch out your Melon Mambo Flowers.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Archival Black.
6. To Create the fun Flower under my stamped flower, I punched out an additional set of white flowers only. To add the ink to the ends of each petal, I just lightly set each petal on top of the Melon Mambo Stamp Pad.
7. The circle in the center of my flower was punched using the Owl Punch and Melon Mambo Cardstock.
8. Don’t forget to add your Jewel Rhinestone and butterfly.
Love This Life
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of whisper white cardstock.
Tip: I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to Pop the Whisper White Cardstock off the base.
3. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp your ornate trim in Cucumber Crush so that after you tear this piece, it finishes at 3-7/8″ x 1-1/4″.
4. Stamp your leaf on your cardstock using Cucumber Crush. I also stamped the leaf and stem on scrap paper to cut out and add randomly to my cards. I stamped another stem on scrap cucumber crush cardstock to hand cut out as well.
5. The colors for the Blossoms are Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mamba. Stamp your blossoms on scrap paper and use Blossom Bunch Punch to punch them out.