Today’s card features the Stampin Up! Wildly Happy & Textured Essentials Stamp Sets. All four cards feature a super fun fold design.
I really had fun creating these cards. Each card features it’s own unique background. I think my favorite is the panda and the torn background; however, I love the new Stampin’ Up! Velveteen Paper too. The cute fox and bunny both feature this new soft, flocked paper. It’s easy to use with your punches too!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I’m grateful for you and your business. I hope you find lots of fun ideas and inspiration here. Let me know if you need catalogs or if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help.
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Gray Granite Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Basic Black Cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your fun fold.
4. Score your Whisper White Cardstock at 3-1/4″ and at 8-1/4″. Then prep and fold your score lines.
5. Decide the orientation of your card.
6. Stamp your background on the the 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of your fun fold. You can stamp the inside too. Or you can stamp a separate piece of cardstock and layer it inside.
Tip: This cards uses the Stampin’ Up! Textured Essentials Stamp Set and a Gray Granite Ink Pad to stamp the background.
7. Next, stamp the inside for your card, the top flap with the Textured Essentials Stamp and Gray Granite Ink.
8. Center and adhere the center portion of your fun fold to the top of your card base.
9. Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This piece is a mat layer.
10. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Gray Granite Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your Basic Black Cardstock.
11. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
1. Use a Memento Ink Stamp Pad to stamp your image on the 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Be sure to stamp a second set of elephants on scrap paper.
Tip: The elephants are from the Stampin’ Up! Wildly Happy Stamp Set.
2. Color the elephants using Gray Granite Stampin Blends.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black Ink.
4. Adhere the color image to the top of your mat layers using a few stampin dimensionals.
5. Now, adhere the bottom portion of your matted image to the top of your card.