A Gift Giving Valentine
Are you looking for the perfect gift for your Valentine, a teacher, a friend or family member? Check out these beautiful fleece flowers brooches. Not only will your Valentine receive a handmade card from you they will also enjoy taking the brooch and wearing all day long.
I love making these flowers for all occasions… baby showers for the mom to be. How about Bridal Showers for the Bride? Maybe teacher appreciation day… in school colors? OH… so many ideas and just not enough time. I hope you give these fun flowers a try.
I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you think? I’d also love for you to email me a picture of your creation. My goal is to inspire you to create and share your creations with others too. Thank you for stopping by.
Need a Stampin Up Catalogs? If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up! catalog let me know. Scroll down to the bottom of this post… I have a form below that you can fill out and I will drop a catalog in the mail right away! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to answer your questions and earn your business.
Happy Valentines Day!
Items Used Include
- Hot Glue
- Embellishment of Choice
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Real Red Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Fun Flowers Bigz Die
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration Catalog)
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic Black cardstock and score it at 5-1/2″. This is the base of your card.
2. Cut a 4″ x -5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. I textured this piece using the Decorative Dots embossing folder which can be found in the Sale-a-bration catalog.
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 8″ piece of Basic Black card and score it a 4″. Fold in half and glue on top of the base of your card.
4. Cut a 3″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layer it on top of the basic black rectangle.
5. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Real Red Cardstock and layer it on top of the whisper white rectangle.
6. Use a ruler or something to measure an inch in the middle of the real red cardstock. Mark this spot with a pencil and use a crop-a-dile or a hole punch that will reach the center of the real red cardstock.
7. Don’t forget to cut a second 3″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer inside your card.