Today’s cards were designed using the Stampin’ Up! Life Is Beautiful Stamp Set. This stamp set will allow you to create cards for any season in minutes. Change up the colors, stamp leaves or snowflakes… it’s that easy!!
I’m excited to share with you a couple of ideas for cards that don’t use the tree. How about a background using the leaves or maybe the snowflakes? Or what about the sentiment? There is so many fun things you can do with this set.
Thank you for stopping by and for giving me the opportunity to help you and inspire you. Let me know if you need something or if you have any questions. I’m always glad to help.
VIDEO COMING SOON
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
3. Stamp your tree and your bird house in Early Espresso.
4. Stamp the leaves in Garden Green.
Tip: To stamp off to create a light layer of leaves.
5. Stamp the Real Red Bird House in Real Red on scrap paper. Hand cut out the bird house and adhere it to the top of the Early Espresso bird house.
6. Stamp the birds in Pretty Peacock and hand cut them out. Adhere them on top of your card.
7. Stamp your sentiment in Pretty Peacock and hand cut it out. Then adhere it to the top of your card.