Are you ready for a Christmas Stamp a Stack!!! Let’s celebrate the coming holiday season with a Christmas Card making party or two. I am super excited and I hope that you are too!!! Please join me for one or more fun nights of stamping and fellowship.
I have designed several cards for my upcoming Stamp Camps. I have several posted already; however, I will continue to add a few more. Due to my travel schedule I am going to offer a variety of dates and you let me know which one or more work best for you. You can choose to come Sunday, November 20th at 2:00pm – 5:30pm, Wednesday, December 7th at 7pm – 10pm or Friday, December 9th at 6:30pm – ? You’ll have the opportunity to make 16 Christmas cards with envelopes.
You can choose the card design or two that you would like to make. You might choose to make 16 of one design or 8 of one design and 8 of another. Note: You can also do two sets of 16!!! That will give you 32 Holiday Cards to send to your most dear family and friends. Again, you will have the opportunity to choose which cards you would like to make. My suggestion is to keep it simple by picking only one or two card designs.
My goal is to teach you fun techniques and give you the opportunity to run with your creativity! Now I hear a couple of you saying… “I am just not creative.” The beauty of a stamp camp is I do ALL THE WORK!!! That’s right, I have already designed the cards, cut the paper, have the product and stamps… you just come and put your cards together 😉 You are welcome to case my card or switch it up a bit and make it your own.
It’s a fun, safe and creative night out with the girls!!! We meet at Brandy’s Craft Room located just off of I77 at exit 23, in Huntersville, start times are stated above.
Visit http://www.BrandysCards.com for more information and for registration.
Space is limited so register today for a Holiday Card Making Stamp Camps in Brandy’s Craft room, located in Huntersville, NC. Registration is REQUIRED!
NOTE: I will be adding more Christmas Cards after my Pinehurst event. A couple of the cards that we’ll be making at Pinehurst will be added to this selection. Check back November 15th for the update.
1. Contempo Christmas Card ~ This card is very easy to make. The hardest part is the jewel rhinestones. However, you do not have to add them. This card is still stunning without them.
2. Snowbuddies ~ This card is a bit more difficult because the snowman is cut out and popped up with stampin dimensionals. I have also added Dazzling Diamond Glitter to the snowman, snowball and torn paper; however, you do not need to add the glitter. The background has been embossed which will also make this card a bit more work. If you like this card… we could substitute Tempting T paper and emboss the snowflakes. They will not be white but it would still be a very cute card.
3. This card was especially designed for those of you who want to include a family photo. You will need to have your family photo printed smaller; however, this is the only photo I could find to add to card for an example. This card is really easy make. The hardest part will be cutting your Santa faces and adding Dazzling Diamonds glitter to him. Of course, I have several Christmas images so you can stamp just about anything on the front of this card.
4. This card is great if you don’t write a lot of content. It’s just a super simple, very cut punch art snowman.
5. Snow Swirled Tree ~ This card is a bit of work… the background is stamped in Garden Green. You can add glitter to it if you’d like. The work lies in the tree. You will need to color your stamp with both Green & Red to get this effect. I then added a bit of dazzling diamonds glitter to the red on the trees.
6. This card is a very easy one! You will be embossing in Gold.
7. This one is an oldie but goodie! I just loved this card last year so I thought I would bring it back. Due to discontinued ribbon I will change this card up a bit but not much. This card is fairly easy!
8. Scenic Season ~ I Love this card!!! This card has a tree line that is embossed and decorated with dazzling diamond glitter. The rest of the card is easy.
9. Lovely as a Tree ~ This card is VERY ELEGANT! The picture doesn’t do it justice; however, to make it you stamp and emboss your tree. I’ll show you how to use a dryer sheet to give it a snow look and rub dazzling diamonds glitter into the fibers.
10. Scenic Scene ~ This card is beautiful! You emboss your tree line in Silver embossing powder. Its fairly easy and if you like embossing you’ll enjoy this card.
11. Cardinal ~ This card is a bit of work because you will use an Aqua painter or Blender Pen to color your Cardinal.
12. Beautiful Season ~ This card was a fun card we did at Pinehurst. Its awesome! To make multiples of this card you must enjoy water coloring. If you do then this one is a great one!
13. This was one of our Pinehurst Cards. I love it but it is a bit of work. The work is the “Tinfoil” background. You have to fold it and then run it through the Big Shot. Not hard but may take a bit of time. It also has an embossed Cherry Cobble Stitched Stocking.
14. This is an easier and still very pretty version of the Stitched Stocking using paper. I used Real Red on this stocking and the background is paper and will be pre-embossed for you.
15. I thought this card was darling. Angie Guy designed this card. She attended our Pinehurst Getaway. I just thought this card was precious and want to share it with you. It would be very easy for you to make several of these.
16. This card looks hard but its EASY! I just stamped my tree in garden green, house in Soft Suede. The hardest part (which isn’t hard) is adding glitter to this card with a 2 way glue pen.
17. The photography of this card isn’t very good. Sorry! However, this card is beautiful in person. It is Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler. Very, very easy!!!