This stamp set makes it so easy to create a realistic sunflower. I colored my sunflowers with our Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. These markers help you create highlights and shadows for a 3D color effect.
And to add a bit of dazzle I used the Stampin’ Up! Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. It really takes your card to the next level. It’s beautiful!!
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate the opportunity to help you. Feel free to email me through my contact page above. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Emboss this piece using your Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine.
Tip: I use the Stampin’ Up! Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
3. Center and adhere the embossed cardstock to the top of your card.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is to mat your image.
5. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment and image.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso.
7. Stamp the Sunflower in Early Espresso Ink on scrap paper.
Tip: The Sunflowers and leaves were from the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set.
8. Color your Sunflower using the following Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Old Olive.
9. Use the Stampin’ Up! Sunflowers Dies to die cut the Sunflower and Leaves.
10. Adhere your Sunflower using stampin Dimensionals.
11. Embellish your card with a Wonderful Gem.
12. Finish your card by spritzing it with a combination of Isopropyl Alcohol and Shimmer Paint.