Step #1 – Lay adhesive over the fabric.
Step #2 – Iron the adhesive on to the fabric.
Step #3 – Peel the contact paper off.
Step #4 – Iron fabric on to cardstock.
Step #5 – Use Scissors to cut out image.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of fabric that has been adhered to your Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Emboss your fabric using the Stampin’ Up! Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
4. Center and adhere your embossed fabric on top of your card.
5. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock. This piece is to mat your image.
6. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of fabric. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Misty Moonlight.
7. Next, stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink.
Tip: I used the a sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird Stamp Set.
8. Wrap your sentiment around your layered mat and secure the tabs.
9. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
10. Hand cut out your Hummingbird and adhere him using stamping dimensionals.