I love how trendy this card turned out. It has a sepia feel that adds a bit of attitude and sophistication. I personally would love a dress in any of these designs.
This stamp set looks beautiful too when you color it using an aqua painter, watercolor pencils or blender pen. No matter how you use this set, it turns out lovely!
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of very vanilla cardstock and fold this piece in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Stampin Up Urban Underground Designer Series Paper. Adhere this piece towards the left of your card. Leaving approx. 1-1/4″ on the right side.
3. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3″ piece of very vanilla cardstock. This piece is for your image.
1. Using archival black ink to stamp your lady on your 2-1/2″ x 3″ piece of very vanilla cardstock.
2. Using archival black ink to stamp your lady on a piece of urban underground designer paper.
3. Using your scissors, hand cut out her dress and adhere it to the top of your original image.
Tip: Do the same process with her hat. Stamp it on designer series paper and hand cut it out to adhere it to the original image.
4. I added a silver metallic bow to her hat!
Products Used Include:
Urban Underground Specialty DSP
Urban Underground Washi Tape
Silver Metallic Thread
Basic Black Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.