This beautiful Fabric Butterfly was made using the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll, the Big Shot and the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die.
It’s Super Easy to make and absolutely stunning!!!
I am super excited to say this is your first card sneak peek for April’s “Fun With Fabric” stamp camp! What do you think? I hope you like it! Check back tomorrow for card number two.
Items Used For This Card Include ~
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die #114507
- The Nicest Things #117036
- Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- Sale-a-bration 2011 Ribbon & Button Pack
- Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones for Bling
- Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Old Olive Stamp Pad
Need an Occasion Mini Catalog ? If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator be sure to ask her/him for one and if not email me your address and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. April 30th marks the end of the Occasions Mini. You don’t want to miss out!
And don’t forget to register today for April’s stamp camp or order your “Fun With Fabric” pre-cut card kit! Check back tomorrow to see design number two.
Thanks for stopping by BrandysCards.com and feel free to leave comments. Have a Blessed Day! Brandy