Hey Stamper Friends,
Thank you for stopping by and please forgive me for being missing in action for a few weeks. Things have been rather difficult and let’s just say we are going through a rough Season. With that said, I feel like we turned a corner and things are looking up. We are excited about the Fall weather and are so looking forward to the Holidays!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layer it inside your card.
1. Next cut (3) 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and tear them towards you.
Tip: I really like the rough torn edge of my cardstock showing. I love the snowy effect that it gives after you add your glitter accent.
2. Use a two way glue pen to add glue to the rough torn edge of your strips. Then add your Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
Tip: Be sure to glitter your torn pieces before you add them to your card.
Tip: Layer your torn pieces on your card before you adhere them. This gives you an idea of placement.
3. Glue one torn strip directly to your Night of Navy base.
4. Use Stampin Dimensionals or Pop Dots to add your second layer of torn cardstock.
5. On your third piece of torn cardstock you could pop it up with Stampin Dimensionals or you could glue it to the second layer.
Tip: You want it to look three Dimensional and layered. Just practice your layers before you begin adhering them.
1. Stamp the Bear in StazOn Black.
C2. olor your kids with Stampin’ Write Markers.
Tips: You could stamp your bear in Mementos and color with your Blendabilities too!
3. Once your imaged is colored as you’d like… use a two way glue and color your bear. Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over your bear and tap excess off.
Tip: I also added a bit of sparkle to the kids and packages.
4. The “Season’s Greetings” stamp set was stamped in Night of Navy Cardstock.
Bearing Gifts, Night of Navy Cardstock and Classic Ink Pad, Dazzling Diamonds, Versa Mark, Heat n Stick Powder, Stampin Write Markers, Two Way Glue Pen, Trendy Trim Stamp Set, Heat Took