Packaging Your Cards
I’m excited to share with this easy and simple way to package your cards using a Stampin’ Up! window sheet!
1. Cut a 6-1/4″ x 11″ Window Sheet
2. Score down the 11″ inch side at 4-3/4″ and 9-3/4″
3. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 11″ piece of Early Espresso Cards stock and wrap it around your cards in the window sheet. I did not prep any score lines. By wrapping my Espresso Cardstock around the Window Sheet with the cards in it I was able to see where I need to fold my cardstock.
4. Cut a 3″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. Next, Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3″ piece of Soft Sky Cardstock. And Finally, cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
5. Stamp your image and greeting in Early Espresso. Layer up your cardstocks and add your Petite Petals Flowers and Early Espresso Candy Dot.
6. Add this the layered image piece on top of the belly band add Soft Sky Bakers Twine if you’d like!
5 Cards – Featuring An Open Heart Stamp Set – Tutorials Click Here!
An Open Heart Video Tutorial – Click Here!
Bind Your Catalogs
Visit Staples or Office Max to bind your catalogs!