This card is super easy and fun to make. Give it try and don’t be afraid to change up the colors of your acorn or maybe even your cardstocks.
I hope you enjoy today’s tutorials!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
1.Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Stamp around the edges of your Soft Suede Base using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set and a Soft Suede Stamp Pad. Tip: Don’t worry too much about overlapping. It just makes it look more natural and earthy!
3. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Crumbcake Cardstock. Scrunch it up with your hands.
4. Apply ink to the creases of your Crumbcake Cardstock using a Soft Suede Stamp pad.
5. Use mini glue dots, Tombow Glue or Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere your Crumbcake Cardstock to the top of your base.
1.Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock. This is for the top of your card layered under your acorn.
2. Stamp around the edges of your Soft Suede Base using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set and a Soft Suede Stamp Pad.
3. Cut a 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to your 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Soft Suede Square.
4. Stamp your Acorn in Pumpkin Pie and stamp it on scrap paper. Do the same with the of your Acorn using Soft Suede Stamp Pad.
Tip: I also Stamped my Thank you and Grateful For You on Scrap Paper to cut out and add to the top of my acorn.
5. Using the Acorn Builder Punch to punch out your acorn pieces.
6. I used a Stampin Dimensional to add my acorn to the very top layer of my card.
7. Don’t forget to cut a 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer the inside of your card.
p. 45, #139718
p. 45, #139681
Bundle & Save
Acorny Thank you Stamp Set and Punch
p. 45, #140841
p. 141, #115318
p. 141, #120953
p. 141, #100730
p. 138, #126945
p. 138, #126978
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
Brandy, I absolutely love , love, love this card! I am going to order that stamp set so I can make some of those cards. I do enjoy your tutorials and all your wonderful ideas. Thanks and blessing to you.
I enjoy your videos and think this is my all time favorite! Simple, practical and just so
darn cute. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us and do have a great week.
Hi Brandy: what a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity and teaching me a new technique! Sending blessings your way!!!! Angie????????????
Brandy, love this card. You really make my day when you send these fantastic card projects. You have a remarkable talent, thanks for sharing it with us all. God bless …
What an adorable card. Your videos are so much fun to watch and I learn new techniques. Great job Brandy
What a darling card! You make your projects look so easy. Love your videos. I really appreciate how organized and prepared you are in your presentations. Thank you for sharing your inspiration and creativity.
This video was awesome. I just got my bundle in the mail yesterday and I watch his today so I will be going to downstairs and created some of those cards!!!
Thank you Brandy????
Very cute card brandy. I love how you used the Awesomely atristic stamp on the card edge. This gave me a idea for a future card. As always, I love your inspirational videos. Thank you, Debbie
What an inspirational woman you are! Your videos are so clear and easy to follow, and your card making is second to none! This, as all of them are, is a lovely, lovely card, thank you!
This is such a sweet card Brandy and so easy. TFS!
Good Morning!! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your note. I really appreciate it and hope you give it a try. Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Brandy
Love, love your videos. You are so creative, keep up the good work.
Good Morning! Thank you for the kind note and for enjoying my projects and tutorials. I really appreciate your feedback and love to know that I inspire others to create and share. Thank you!! Have a great weekend!! Brandy
It’s like little Christmas every time I see an email from you! =) Thanks for the inspiration! Love it! Greetings from Cyprus!
Hi Anna, Good Morning to you!! Thank you for stopping by and for your encouragement & kind note. Thank you!! I’m so humbled to know that you find inspiration in my work. Thank you!! Keep creating and sharing your creations!! That’s what Stampin Up is all about!! Hugs, Brandy
I am nuts about your card! Love it! I actually didn’t purchase a lot of Fall products you have inspired me to rethink!!!
Hi Wilma, Tee Hee!!! I love it… “NUTS” about your card!!! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind note. You just might have to reconsider some fun Fall Projects. Lol!!! Again, Thank you for stopping. Have a great day!! Brandy