This card is super easy and fun to make. Give it try and don’t be afraid to change up the colors of your acorn or maybe even your cardstocks.
I hope you enjoy today’s tutorials!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
1.Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Stamp around the edges of your Soft Suede Base using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set and a Soft Suede Stamp Pad. Tip: Don’t worry too much about overlapping. It just makes it look more natural and earthy!
3. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Crumbcake Cardstock. Scrunch it up with your hands.
4. Apply ink to the creases of your Crumbcake Cardstock using a Soft Suede Stamp pad.
5. Use mini glue dots, Tombow Glue or Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere your Crumbcake Cardstock to the top of your base.
1.Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock. This is for the top of your card layered under your acorn.
2. Stamp around the edges of your Soft Suede Base using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set and a Soft Suede Stamp Pad.
3. Cut a 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to your 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Soft Suede Square.
4. Stamp your Acorn in Pumpkin Pie and stamp it on scrap paper. Do the same with the of your Acorn using Soft Suede Stamp Pad.
Tip: I also Stamped my Thank you and Grateful For You on Scrap Paper to cut out and add to the top of my acorn.
5. Using the Acorn Builder Punch to punch out your acorn pieces.
6. I used a Stampin Dimensional to add my acorn to the very top layer of my card.
7. Don’t forget to cut a 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer the inside of your card.
p. 45, #139718
p. 45, #139681
Bundle & Save
p. 45, #140841
p. 141, #115318
p. 141, #120953
p. 141, #100730
p. 138, #126945
p. 138, #126978
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.