Today’s cards feature the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set and coordinating Butterfly Brilliant Wings Dies. Wow, this set is stunning!!
I think my favorite part of this bundle is how brilliantly the large butterfly die cuts out (6) butterflies from one sheet of designer paper. It’s awesome!!
In this video I show you how to create 5 cards from the butterflies as well as a beautiful box to gift your stationary. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial.
Let me know if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help. Happy Stamping! Brandy
Need a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? Click Here!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of cardstock and score it at 4-1/4″. This is your card base.
2. Use the Tasteful Texture’s Embossing Folder to emboss the front of your card.
3. Cut a 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock.
4. Then cut a 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Adhere this piece to the top of the other strip.
5. Add the layered strip to the front of your card.
6. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This is the same for all the cards.
7. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Cardstock (you select color) and layer this piece on top of the Basic Black Cardstock.
8. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment and butterfly.
9. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black Ink.
10. Center and adhere this piece to the top of the highlight color cardstock.
11. Then add your butterfly using a mini glue dot and dimensionals for the wings.
12. Embellish your butterflies using the Stampin’ Up! Matte Black Dots.
Butterfly Brillance Dies
Coming March 2nd!!
Butterfly Brilliance Bundle
Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set
Butterfly Brilliant Wings Dies
Butterfly Brilliance Collection
Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper
Natural Touch Speciality Paper