Today’s inspiration was designed for my Valentine Card class. OH… I LOVE HER!!! What do you think? As I have stated before… anything with googlie eyes makes people smile and this fun punch art monkey is no exception.
I’m most excited about these colors. The base of this card is your standard whisper white. I wanted to venture out a bit and grabbed Sahara Sand for the next layer. I can’t say I have used this color more than twice in my 5 years of being an Stampin Up Demontrator. Its stunning! I used the argyle textured embossing folder for the fun texture. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you give her a try!
Items and Punches Used for today Stampin Up Punch Art Monkey include:
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (Base of Face)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch for Crumb Cake Eyes
- 1/2″ Circle Punch for Whites of Eyes
- 1″ Circle Punch for Chocolate Chip Ears
- 3/4″ Circle Punch for Crumb Cake inside of Ears
- 1/2″ Circle Punch for Basic Black nose
- Large Oval Punch for her Crumb Cake Mouth
- Extra Large Oval Punch for her Crumb Cake Belly
- Word Window Punch for her Chocolate Chip Arms
- Full Heart Punch for the Melon Mamba Heart
- Hearts of Flutter Stamp set and Framelits for the Valentine